May 31, 2015 #1 L ludva12345_imp Running like a top Thread starter Yesterday I went to look at the FIM Trial World Championship - Sokolov, CZ .. I think it is the royal discipline ..
Yesterday I went to look at the FIM Trial World Championship - Sokolov, CZ .. I think it is the royal discipline ..
May 31, 2015 #2 M metallyguitarded_imp Road warrior Absolutely incredible riding. Thanks for posting that!
May 31, 2015 #3 R Rocky_imp Road warrior Thanks for the post. It's simply amazing what some of those guys can do with a bike.
Jun 1, 2015 #4 O Oldman59_imp First service completed For those interested there is a world round this year in the USA. July 25/26 in Greenwich Rhode Island. I have attended several rounds and they are quite fun.
For those interested there is a world round this year in the USA. July 25/26 in Greenwich Rhode Island. I have attended several rounds and they are quite fun.