Ferret's slowing down.

Thread starter
well did 179 miles on the FJR today meeting a buddy for lunch. Rode 20 of those miles thru a thunderstorm with lightning and high winds. Fun fun fun lol.

Knees did great (injections did wonders), arthritic hand did pretty good, guts are still an issue but I survived lol.

Didn't think I was going to get in 1,000 miles this month but went over that today (normally would have been about 2500 miles in June). Things are certainly looking up for my riding.
 
Great news.
cca575f736609d233d678067478401c9.png



Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
Thread starter
:rofl: the ortho doc doesn't even want to see my guts
 
Ferret, I'm sure I speak for us all when I say we're all like the orthopod: willing to acknowledge that you have guts without needing to see them. :D
 
Thread starter
:rofl:


Well, June is in the books. Better than May for me (12 of 31 for 790 miles) but worse than January 21 of 31 for 1213 miles) February (27 of 28 for 1513 miles), March 23 of 31 for 1340 miles) or April (30 of 30 for 2134 miles)

Total numbers for June

21 of 31 for 1179 miles
562 on the FJR
617 on the CB

For the year standing at 134 out of 181 for 8169 miles

6146 on the FJR
2023 on the CB

ridden the last 11 days in a row, which is a good sign

On to July ................
 
Glad to see you’re on the mend Ferret. BTW, your record/stats keeping is impressive. Do you do it on the computer or old-school style in a notebook like I’m picturing? :dodgy:
 
Thread starter
Thanks Chip

Blockhead I use a personal calendar.. note every day weather, which bike, how many miles, how many days of month/year. I hate computers lol
 
Thread starter
I took a stock shield from the FJR and cut 3" off the top for a summer shield. Been 9 or 10 days in a row now around 90 degrees with 95 percent humidity. Hot & sticky. Mounted it up and took 106 mile country curvy roads ride with it today and I couldn't be happier. beautiful clean air. So comfortable.

Have appt with gastro doc in the morning. Hope he can come up with something cause I'm doing pretty good right now with knees and hand. Ridden 19 days in a row. woohoo.
 
The ferret_imp said:
I took a stock shield from the FJR and cut 3" off the top for a summer shield. Been 9 or 10 days in a row now around 90 degrees with 95 percent humidity. Hot & sticky. Mounted it up and took 106 mile country curvy roads ride with it today and I couldn't be happier. beautiful clean air. So comfortable.

Have appt with gastro doc in the morning. Hope he can come up with something cause I'm doing pretty good right now with knees and hand. Ridden 19 days in a row. woohoo.
No doubt the comfort is much welcomed.

Is there any risk now that comfort is now being experienced that "daily damage" is still being done through normal activities?
 
Back
Top