Ferret?check this out!!

Oly, is it a secret? :) I'm not a member over there and can't see :(
 
Not can I popgun. Reckon it's just you and me that they won't let it? :D
 
I forget my password. HAvent been there in awhile. Wont let me in either lol
 
Oh come on! Somebody fill us in on what this is!
 
Well I just tried again, used every password I've used in last couple of years. Still can't get in.
 
Below is ad - Note that it's not mine nor do I have any knowledge of the bike or the seller.

$3600

This is the motorcycle so nice that I bought it twice! I am actually the original owner as well as the third owner of this bike. In 2010 I set out to find a nice, low mileage Gen I FZ-1 and ended up finding this particular motorcycle as a brand new leftover at a dealer in Iowa. I owned it for a couple of years before deciding to sell it the first time and ended up selling it to a fellow member on http://www.fz1oa.com. That buyer owned it for a little over a year and then decided to sell it due to getting out of street riding altogether. I saw his for sale ad and decided to buy the bike back since I missed owning it. Luckily for me, he put less than 1000 miles on the bike in the time that he owned it, so it was basically like loaning it out for an extended period of time!

As for the bike itself it is nearly bone stock. I did have to pull the carbs apart due to the bike sitting for too long with some bad gas in it, so I decided while I had it torn apart I would go ahead and upgrade to a Holeshot Stage II jet kit, which eliminates the stock airbox and replaces it with 2 K&N pod filters. I planned on installing an aftermarket exhaust system after upgrading the intake, but I never got around to it. I still have all of the parts that came off and will include them with the sale. Other than that mod, I installed Oxford grip heaters and a Battery Tender cable to charge the battery and left the rest of the bike alone. It has basically just gotten routine oil changes, fluid changes, and tires for the entirety of its life.

I am fairly firm on the price and this bike is a screaming bargain for the money. I'm actually kind of surprised these bikes didn't hold their value better than they did, but I guess that's what happens with age. This one only has a little over 13,000 miles on it, which is super low for the year.

I have title in hand and will include the following with the sale:
- 2 keys
- Original owner's manual
- All parts that were removed for the Holeshot intake installation
- The rest of the Holeshot jet kit
- Spare coils (the previous owner ripped one of the boots doing a spark plug change, but it has never been a problem)
- Spare oil filter

That's the ad. Pictures look excellent but to re-post here would take up too much room for something not ours or CB1100 related. Google can find you images of that make / model.
 
Thread starter
Immaculate silver 2005 FZ1

Sorry, guys! I didn't know that ADVrider required a password to view a posted link.

My bad.:)
 
Olyrider, I'm not an advrider member, but I think there are restrictions on viewing for sale postings. We do the same here so I guess it's fair enough.
 
My brothers FZ-1 and my son's FZ-1 (both of which I owned previously) just sold for $2800 each so he is not too far off on price considering the miles.
 
Pics from ad:

a29d5b506444db86c835b073641ac599.jpg


8a88f5f9e03470a536c81c57ac09eebc.jpg


9d7426ff22ef7f8da9811e6dfbcc500c.jpg


c329efc1263bee9e002d922724e25086.jpg


6645f1a018de3667feb6991390a7007e.jpg


9338ba73bd3398b8ff3ee438f692a591.jpg


efebc601501ecbd11d5b9d102d44b325.jpg


9bdd8ba75f8f3483c55aae60b586ea53.jpg

7545d87d1a585b926707f2b488ca50bb.jpg


acb48f060fc3403f985a0210622b8802.jpg


77a902c97aec2d569063e8819202b8be.jpg


c0b8679bfe4dc882ac51b00f54bb8c1d.jpg


3979f7298d2940377b6d5471a7c13196.jpg
 
Back
Top