Fenda Extenda ?

A pretty big number of us have them, but we bonded them on to be a permanent installation. I could get mine off, but it would be a J.O.B.

Why would you want to remove it?
 
That's my question too, why would you want to remove it?
The whole point of it is to help keep crap off the engine and pipes all the time. It's a worthwhile mod and my advice is to leave it on, but that's up to you, so do whatever pleases you.
Most of us have glued them on with space age materials like 3M or marine grade JB weld with no intention of ever taking them off. JB is what I used and it's not removable without probably doing some damage to the extender and/or the fender.
If you want a removable fitment then that calls for drilling holes for screws or nuts and bolts.
Sorry, but I couldn't bring myself to start drilling holes.
 
Back
Top