Newceebee_imp
First service completed
Thread starter
Hi all from lock-down UK.
A couple of months ago I got a set of chrome Fehling crash bars for my 2013 cast-wheel and I thought to use this enforced period of stay-at-home to actually fit them.
Now for the life of me I can't see how the right hand side is fitted as no matter what I do, the bar that is supposed to go on the forward engine mount bolt is an inch away and there doesn't seem to be any way to manouevre it into place.
Has anybody got any step-by-step instructions please (the ones provided consist of a parts list and two photographs of the left hand side of the bike, neither of which help).
Thanks in advance and stay healthy.
Cheers
Chris
A couple of months ago I got a set of chrome Fehling crash bars for my 2013 cast-wheel and I thought to use this enforced period of stay-at-home to actually fit them.
Now for the life of me I can't see how the right hand side is fitted as no matter what I do, the bar that is supposed to go on the forward engine mount bolt is an inch away and there doesn't seem to be any way to manouevre it into place.
Has anybody got any step-by-step instructions please (the ones provided consist of a parts list and two photographs of the left hand side of the bike, neither of which help).
Thanks in advance and stay healthy.
Cheers
Chris

. I put also a smaller washer.