FEAST YOUR EYES! White sunbeam flying toaster

Ridem32_imp said:
Avsbezzy I think I want the white comet 2 with stripe just like my other bike but with smoke sheild. I think I want oem rear racks and oem engine guards. And chrome chain guards. I would already have the chain guards but out of stock
Hahaha, a kid in a candy store!!
 
I reallyliked the white, I too had hoped we got a white option in the states and have concidered doing this same thing Ridem. Maybe someday I can convince the accountant that white is a luckier color. Great looking bike!
 
Thread starter
Lol Greg. Kid in candy store! I. Really wish (want) someone to donate a cb1100 black standard to my stable. Then my wants will slow down lol
 
avsbezzy_imp said:
This is THE most beautiful CB in this country in my book!
Waow! I would love to see it live.:worship:
Am I luckly or what? I get to see that bike in the metal when I go to Ridem's to get the ST1300 I bought from him :excited:

I hoping to do this too--:beerchug:
 
Greg, the black engine with the white tank is the ticket! (I'd stick with the black seat, but to each their own).

Did somebody designate this as White CB1100 day here on the forum without notifying me? Cool stuff guys.
 
Fantastic! I'm starting to have second thoughts about my planned conversion to Spencer blue.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
Thread starter
The stripes on my red tank & on the white tank look the same under good lighting in my shop. But in the sun my son notice that the white tank has a dark blue stripe not black.
 
Cool, hey if I get a blue one built we can get the three bikes together on the forth of July an have red, white and blue in a mini parade!


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
That WOULD make a cool picture!
 
Thread starter
I'm not one to brag at all. BUT I think Guth should use my white toaster bike as the forum profile pic! BUT then again what does a small town 3rd grade cousion to jethro bodine know!! Lol
 
This bike would have guaranteed no leftovers in the dealerships. I'm keeping my 2013 but I would reproduce exactly what you have done if i was a new buyer. Excellent work!

Kevin

Honda CB 1100
Honda CBR 500 R
 
Bet that white looks fabulous in the sun. Now that you've got it just the way I like it, you can ship it to me here in Oregon. "Sunbeam" will make a nice companion to my latest acquisition - a white '92 Mercedes 500SL (with only 66K on the clock).
 
Back
Top