FEAST YOUR EYES! White sunbeam flying toaster

Ridem32_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
The day started with a wake up call from my post office! ( mike we have a big honda box here do you want to come pick it up?) I hauled butt lol.
1aab63dafb042c5eb100c4b492e89588.jpg

c40da261ac98a6711c3e77132d23409d.jpg

8fdacce24db9be6839c11d9ee646435d.jpg

Lifting the tank putting rubber mallet under tank helps get the fuel line off! I did unplug the fuel pump & let it run till it died dropped all the fuel psi and made it easy to unhook fuel line
0a684e22ff2d3b7d6cfecf91a442873d.jpg

9102557911c9aa08452c2b3fa2fbcf6a.jpg

243545eebf797e3b76d919c94ef4dcf2.jpg

9a43c6540390b095061986744e75b495.jpg

e3bc3689186982dbf847e618ce561f1e.jpg
 
Thread starter
f55a8816a1dca94a534147b724e3c626.jpg

870c4adf0611ff62f1176314f208cd4f.jpg

f4003b906a0d1befab6d29c5a651e5d0.jpg

6681c6e9e9451f47cdb3d81ab78d6f1c.jpg

9edc25b6f88c2680ac64574bc6aa9e57.jpg

e09a0fc197d05e5be8598fc9695585ee.jpg

154187eb5a6dff6d6474a2706aef7a58.jpg

8fafea0ece18fdcff1e4f446af240f9d.jpg

8 month old blue Great Dane. Tell will & can make you test your brakes. Lol. While I had tank off I ran a power sourest for cell phone etc on handle bars ran wires straight to battery
 
Thread starter
Thanks I'm so excited. Got just a tab of fuel in it. Got to go fill it up. It does have the micro metal flake. But it is bright white. :)
Came from factory with no warning decals for me to remove. :)
Samurider did me good!! Took 5 days to get here from Japan
 
Looks good Ridem. Those gaiters really look right at home on the DLX.

My favorite picture is the one with the pup in it.
 
Nice looking !
It will probably be the only white 1100 in the U.S.

I wonder if drivers or other riders will slow down when they see you in the rear view ?

A co-worker that rode an auctioned off Highway Patrol Kwacker noticed that that happened a lot to him !
 
That looks awesome! :banana:

So buddy..... is that the dog that ate your manual :P

Bad dog!
 
Thread starter
Thanks to everyone. Yes popgun that's the dog. It's my sons dog and she with me even when I cut grass, when I ride my grandson on his lil raptor 50 and almost made me crash my 78 750 lol. She will grow even more. Don at Gulth motors is sending me a new manual he orderd a new one from Honda he is a great guy!! I still can't help Ferret with the switch wiring untill I get new manual. The 14 manual has 5 different wiring diagrams in it including the 13 models.
b4e255927f73220eb4273dd8cae486d3.jpg

291e847090fa426b8b46826ab7c995ff.jpg

0a0a952971d6875c8c4b1c3e728241a1.jpg

e05ec059195840422d6bd7f3ac8de1a2.jpg
 
How about a white comet 1 or 2? May be a Honda rack? That a good picture, you could add the 1978 for a Honda family pic.
 
By coincidence, just today the postman brought me the white 2013 tank I bought from Japanese member barnattina. When the CB1100 was first announced for the USA I was hoping for white or black. I even did mockups of a white tank with a natural leather seat.

Maybe I'll finally get there.



 
Thread starter
Avsbezzy I think I want the white comet 2 with stripe just like my other bike but with smoke sheild. I think I want oem rear racks and oem engine guards. And chrome chain guards. I would already have the chain guards but out of stock
 
Back
Top