Favourite Motorcycle Coffee Mug

GoldOxide_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
Went to a motorcycle accessories joint in Hamilton, Ontario and acquired my new, favourite coffee mug ...



This will get alotta use. :celebrate:

It might be worth noting that the red is actually darker than the photo reveals ... closer to a blood-like red.
 
This isn't motorcycle-related per se, but it is the first thing I grab when I get to the office after riding here on my motorcycle. It's my "Lucky Mug", and the first thing that my wife ever gave me when we started dating.

Story goes as follows... when we met, she lived fairly far away, but worked in my town. Each morning, she took a train to my neighborhood and walked to her office. During my initial courting efforts, I took to meeting her train and walking with her to work. We'd stop and grab a coffee, and then I'd beeline it to my office before I was noticeably late. She gave me this mug during one of our early coffee stops.

It's one of the only things I haven't broken.
 
Gone in 60_imp said:
This isn't motorcycle-related per se, but it is the first thing I grab when I get to the office after riding here on my motorcycle. It's my "Lucky Mug", and the first thing that my wife ever gave me when we started dating.

Story goes as follows... when we met, she lived fairly far away, but worked in my town. Each morning, she took a train to my neighborhood and walked to her office. During my initial courting efforts, I took to meeting her train and walking with her to work. We'd stop and grab a coffee, and then I'd beeline it to my office before I was noticeably late. She gave me this mug during one of our early coffee stops.

It's one of the only things I haven't broken.
Do NEVER break her heart !
 
Broke my Honda one, but here's the Yamaha one that Mrs Ferret made me. It never see's coffee either

e7403f8337521c0291b13f940dc622a5.jpg
 
I have Route 66 mug and a mug from Sturgis that I guess would be motorcycle-themed, but this is the “mug” I bring with me on motorcycle trips.

d2ce4a62404141cf2f384a70b9ec9c58.jpg


Keeps my coffee warm for a long time and doesn’t spill.

However, I may start bringing this one along instead and it is the one I’m using in my office post moto-commute

725b31ccc3ee71cfc69c994512d06840.jpg


My sister made this for me. It is in the style of the coffee mugs our parents used at our lake house when we were kids. I like the heft of it and the nostalgia that it carries so I may start carrying it with me on trips.

This is my most motorcycle-related one
I don’t use it much because it’s ginormous, but it’s cool.

3d5a5d60925b082545ebcef0150d47f1.jpg




Sent from my iPhone
 
Since this was in my hand when I read these posts, I have no choice but to post a pic. Got this when I bought my first Tiger 800 in 2012 (bought the CB new in 2015). Used every morning since then.

ec3eb3881633b60330a5fb7f0d70e9bc.jpg
 
Back
Top