Favorite computer desktop backgrounds

Bosti

First service completed
Thread starter
It may seem like ME, MYSLEF and CB collection of pictures for sole purpose of ego boosting, ..... but it is so.
Guilty as charged. :)
They are my favorite desktop backgroungs and everytime I see them ...... the road is calling me away from work and responsibilities. Those moments on the road of carelessness and peace are the best psychiatrist. Anyway.
I hope you will like it.


















 
Great photos Bosti, beautiful country.
 
Love them thanks for sharing... these are calendar worthy
 
Lovely pictures for a background. Great photography :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
I'm using a photo of Moraine Lake in the Valley of Ten Peaks which is in the Canadian Rocky mountains.
I spent ten days riding through the Rockies of British Columbia and Alberta in 2010 and it was a wonderful adventure.
Unfortunately, I was riding a tour provided BMW, but every day that PC background reminds me of that great ride and the wonderful time I had.

http://s392.photobucket.com/user/Ro...ures/Canadian-Rockies-2 Moraine Lake.jpg.html
 
Thread starter
Rocky_imp said:
Lovely pictures for a background. Great photography :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
I'm using a photo of Moraine Lake in the Valley of Ten Peaks which is in the Canadian Rocky mountains.
I spent ten days riding through the Rockies of British Columbia and Alberta in 2010 and it was a wonderful adventure.
Unfortunately, I was riding a tour provided BMW, but every day that PC background reminds me of that great ride and the wonderful time I had.



Wow. Stunning. :thumbsup:
 
Two of my favourites:

6de1b2459a63116df829bfbc78618e8f.jpg


3eb2ef769e5e8d3917aa12999e8b9fb6.jpg
 
I'm sick with envy. The pictures cry out "PROFESSIONAL". Thank you!!!

(on another note. My wife brought me the camera I was carrying when I had my bad accident. Completely toasted :D. Just order another Canon point and shoot........not professional :-/)
 
Rocky_imp said:
Lovely pictures for a background. Great photography :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
I'm using a photo of Moraine Lake in the Valley of Ten Peaks which is in the Canadian Rocky mountains.
I spent ten days riding through the Rockies of British Columbia and Alberta in 2010 and it was a wonderful adventure.
Unfortunately, I was riding a tour provided BMW, but every day that PC background reminds me of that great ride and the wonderful time I had.



Rocky, I was visiting this place in Sept 2016 :thumbsup:. Also I used to live in Calgary from 2012 to 2015 .. one of the most beautiful places to visit nearby.. especially the rock mountains
 
Bosti the BRP is a wonderful 469 mile stretch of curvy well maintained asphalt thru the Appalachian mountains of Virginia, West Virginia, Tennessee and part of North Carolina I believe, with better curves and scenery on the southern 1/2. There are few amenities on the parkway itself, no stop lights, no stop signs. It's bonus or it's curse depending on your view is the 45 mph speed limit for most of it's length.
 
Back
Top