Just got done reading a ride report over on ADV. Seven old Japanese guys ride rented bikes thru some of The 'Stans. (southern old Russia)
It was a great report. One of the riders was Mr. Iri san father of the Honda CBX. Through some of the links that were posted in the report, I learned that some of CBX's were indeed built in Ohio. I did not know that.
Check it out for some interesting reading on the CBX and some great riding in some far away places.
From Almaty to Aktau through Uzbekistan or Hot shots
Some of the links provided were as good or better than the ride report IMHO.
It was a great report. One of the riders was Mr. Iri san father of the Honda CBX. Through some of the links that were posted in the report, I learned that some of CBX's were indeed built in Ohio. I did not know that.
Check it out for some interesting reading on the CBX and some great riding in some far away places.
From Almaty to Aktau through Uzbekistan or Hot shots
Some of the links provided were as good or better than the ride report IMHO.