1100rider_imp
Running like a top
Thread starter
Why is it when you get a new bike, you can't wait to install something on it. I am guilty. Installed the engine guards from Samurider and they look great. I got the chrome single bar ones and shipping was faster than I expected. I am installing Hyper liters also. I think you need more than one small light in the back. I also am installing a Scorpio i800 alarm for peace of mind. Finally I will be putting the 3M paint protection film on the gas tank where it gets the most wear. I also have a Corbinn seat on order. I also have on order a Puig Plus 2 windshield. Lastly, I installed the one inch risers from Genmar as I am inseam challenged and it made a great difference. I am done with accessories. Until the next good thing comes along. I love the bike.



