Mar 24, 2016 #1 D DJS_imp Running like a top Thread starter before .. and after... [url=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/djs_151/media/cb1100/IMG_20160323_080339_zps9ca4jsev.jpg.html] applied some of this... [url=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/djs_151/media/cb1100/IMG_20160324_071816_zps8pzepmge.jpg.html]
before .. and after... [url=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/djs_151/media/cb1100/IMG_20160323_080339_zps9ca4jsev.jpg.html] applied some of this... [url=http://smg.photobucket.com/user/djs_151/media/cb1100/IMG_20160324_071816_zps8pzepmge.jpg.html]
Mar 24, 2016 #3 D DJS_imp Running like a top Thread starter Lord Popgun_imp said: I'm thinking the pictures are backwards? Click to expand... nope, before is on top, after is below. notice the color of the buell logo.
Lord Popgun_imp said: I'm thinking the pictures are backwards? Click to expand... nope, before is on top, after is below. notice the color of the buell logo.
Mar 24, 2016 #4 kennyw Road warrior I think the problem is a very dark subject with a white background is about as bad as it gets for a camera.
I think the problem is a very dark subject with a white background is about as bad as it gets for a camera.