Factory accessories (2017)

spacetiger_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
Just curious, has anyone looked into or actually bought genuine Honda accessories from the UK (or anywhere in Europe)?

I saw these accessories for the 2017 CB1100 EX European model, probably works for the US model too: http://www.honda.co.uk/content/dam/...cles/Accessories/HUK MC HGA CB1100EX 1115.pdf

Also, the regular model has a few items if you like chrome: http://www.honda.co.uk/motorcycles/...xtdownload_214/file.res/HUK MC HGA CB1100.pdf

I like the top cases in particular as they look good for the bikes line and are not too expensive and you can get a covered lid for the top.

Jerry
 
Nice find Spacetiger. Most of us have gotten our Honda accessories from webike or samurider.com. Both in Japan.
 
These are for the "old" model.

I bought the new 2017 (until then I was a proud owner of the previous '14 model) and I've been told by the dealer that Honda in Europe is trying very much to change the way they work.

After market accessories will apparently increase substantially and (I've been told by the dealer that had both BMW and Honda motorcycles) they've been studying the amazing work BMW is doing for this.

They've started with the Africa Twin by increasing marketing and accessories and will continue to all other models. Let's wait and see, cause importing from Japan it's just not handy ;)
 
Back
Top