Mixagon_imp
Running like a top
Thread starter
Not sure how you feel about the turn signal lights on the CB dash, I think they are very poor as are most bikes I've owned except the Yam FJR.
I came up with this home made solution years ago and have moved this onto most bikes I've owned to stop me leaving the turn signal on or keep pressing the button to check they are really off.
So I installed it on the CB today.
Hope this short video works ok and shows how you can see it even if not looking at it and it even reflects in the screen so doubles the effect.
https://btcloud.bt.com/web/app/share/invite/40CazLgoup
The one light works on left and right signals so just one is needed and if its to bright at night or not needed I just stick black tape over it.
I came up with this home made solution years ago and have moved this onto most bikes I've owned to stop me leaving the turn signal on or keep pressing the button to check they are really off.
So I installed it on the CB today.
Hope this short video works ok and shows how you can see it even if not looking at it and it even reflects in the screen so doubles the effect.
https://btcloud.bt.com/web/app/share/invite/40CazLgoup
The one light works on left and right signals so just one is needed and if its to bright at night or not needed I just stick black tape over it.

