Experimental vid.

JustCruising_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
Took the dash cam from my car and mounted it on the bars of my CB. First attempt at doing this. Might well do some more at a later date - on a more scenic road :rolleyes:



 
That worked pretty well., and I liked the view. Was neat to see the gear indicator, the speed you were travelling the rpms you were riding in. The curves were in the proper perspective as a rider would see them. Kinda freaked me that you were on the opposite side of the road (but I see you are in the UK) and the first car that came by on the right freaked me a because we expect them to approach us on the left.

Enjoyed it very much.

I might add that Allen Woodward has a heck of a voice. Never heard of him.

are dash cams from cars cheaper than Go Pro's?
 
Thread starter
The ferret_imp said:
That worked pretty well., and I liked the view. Was neat to see the gear indicator, the speed you were travelling the rpms you were riding in. The curves were in the proper perspective as a rider would see them. Kinda freaked me that you were on the opposite side of the road (but I see you are in the UK) and the first car that came by on the right freaked me a because we expect them to approach us on the left.

Enjoyed it very much.

I might add that Allen Woodward has a heck of a voice. Never heard of him.

are dash cams from cars cheaper than Go Pro's?
Ha ha, I thought that the left side of the road would bring a comment or two :shy: This is filmed using a Mobius camera, they are cheaper than a GoPro for example but probably not as good and without any screen on the unit. Can't use the built in mic either as the wind noise drowns out everything, hence the added sound track :cool:
 
What is this six? Mine don't have a six. Wait... mine ain't got any numbers at all :(



:rofl::rofl:
Cool video. The road looks pretty nice to me. Do roads over there not have shoulders?
 
Back
Top