Experience with hyperlites anyone?

Ive seen them on some members of the ST 1300 forum bikes. They are awesome. The ones I saw were rectangular with maybe a dozen led bulbs and flashed brightly when the brakes were hit. Look like they would add a lot of safety to the bike.
 
Have the rear HYPERLITES. Had on my Bandit. Just installed on the CB. Tapped into wires in rear tail light bracket. A little tight. Not much info found on front Hyper Lites White.
 
I used positaps.Not enough room to cut and solder. Tried to download photo from phone but it didn't work. Sorry. Also added the Black Backoff led tail/brake light license plate frame. Used only the single row one, the dual row top led bar blocks the license plate light. I only hooked up the flasher module to the Hyperlites.
 
CBXBob_imp said:
I used positaps.Not enough room to cut and solder. Tried to download photo from phone but it didn't work. Sorry. Also added the Black Backoff led tail/brake light license plate frame. Used only the single row one, the dual row top led bar blocks the license plate light. I only hooked up the flasher module to the Hyperlites.
Looking forward to a photo or video of how yours works!

Sent from my XT1055 using Tapatalk
 
Had them on a BMW F650GS. Easy peasy to install with the included hardware. Very bright and eye catching when activated. I plan to install on my CB before riding season starts.

Kevin

Honda CB 1100
Honda CBR 500
 
Back
Top