Exhaust install and Dyno recommendations in Nyc

Brocade_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
Folks
Hello to everyone. Just placed an order for a cb1100a, picking up Thursday. I intend to have the pipemasters 4x4 installed. Any recommendations for a shop that will also fit a PCV and set-up a custom map in or around NYC ?
Thanks in advance
 
Thread starter
Thanks, I'll look at that. However, I was actually asking around to see if someone had a particularly good experience somewhere.

HikerToo_imp said:
I thought the PowerCommader website recommends sites that can do the mapping?
 
Brocade_imp said:
Folks
Hello to everyone. Just placed an order for a cb1100a, picking up Thursday. I intend to have the pipemasters 4x4 installed. Any recommendations for a shop that will also fit a PCV and set-up a custom map in or around NYC ?
Thanks in advance
Would I be wronged to conclude you'd be breaking the Honda
one year warranty if you remap or even remove the oem
exhaust.Of course changing one's own oil w/o receipts and
proper documentation could also cause a warranty issue.
In fact,i heard that even caught bad mouthing yer new Honda
at the dinner table could be grounds for breaking the warranty.
At least that what the old timers tole me at general store a few
Saturdays ago.
 
Back
Top