Exhaust Help 2014 CB1100DLX

inditx_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
Ok so I searched buit couldn't find this answer.

Thinking about, gasp, keeping the stock exhaust but replacing the header only. That way I decat the beast but keep the oxygen sensor.

So, since it’s currently 4 into 2, is there somehting availble or is it a custom weld job?

BTW, I’m ok going 4 into 1 on my DLX if that’s an option.

Help please
Inditx
 
Delkevic makes just headers can be found on their site or even ebay for our models.

2014 CB1100, 1981 KZ440 LTD, 1993 Yamaha XJ600 Seca, 1994 Yamaha XJ600 Seca
 
Thread starter
mvk24_imp said:
Delkevic makes just headers can be found on their site or even ebay for our models.

2014 CB1100, 1981 KZ440 LTD, 1993 Yamaha XJ600 Seca, 1994 Yamaha XJ600 Seca
Thanks, I do see them.
Does it bolt up to just the right side exhaust then?
No other mods do you happen to know?
inditx
 
Thread starter
Apparently they don't have a full exhaust or headers for a 2014 CB1100DLX, per delkevic.
Any good welders around KC?
inditx
 
I keeped the stock header Added the Delkevic Mid-pipe and sliped on a Cone Engineering muffler. They have three types to choose from. I went with the 2" inlet, 18" Straight Core. Latter I added a baffel. The other Two Mufflers are the Max Performance and Quite Core.In hind sight I would of just went with the Quit core. The straight core does sound good and made me like the CB1100 even more but was just a little to Loud for me.
 
The Delkevic Mid Pipe has the stopper tab so you can keep the center stand. I did find the Delkevic gasket was weak and was replaced with the Honda gasket. Also the Cone Engineering fit a littel loose on the mid-pipe but did't leak.
 
Id like to see some pictures with the Cone Engineering slip ons!
 
iCloud Photos - Apple iCloud
3bb7d2318f6cdb79450bebb94180dbb7.
 
Thread starter
I can’t find any headers for my DLX.
Going 4 into 1 is fine but what do I do with the two O2 sensors, mount them side by side?
Help please
 
Thread starter
Thanks Magna, I’ve read both opinions as to whether or not it’s necessary.
I know on my Moto Guzzi it benefits from leaving the O2 in place.

I’ll check out the link though, thanks.
inditx
 
Back
Top