Excellent article all about the CB1100?s

Good article. I would disagree, as I don't think there are any alternatives to the CB1100 for me. But that's just me.
 
She made a small mistake in the article. I mean, I KNOW that I didn't import my bike from Europe.

Quote:In 2013, Honda decided to bring the CB1100 to Europe, and in 2014 Honda made some changes and it finally made its way to the US.

Note that the 2010-2013 model wasn’t available everywhere. Australia got it in 2010, and Europe in 2013, just before the change to 6-speed.
 
Randy B_imp said:
She made a small mistake in the article. I mean, I KNOW that I didn't import my bike from Europe.

Quote:In 2013, Honda decided to bring the CB1100 to Europe, and in 2014 Honda made some changes and it finally made its way to the US.

Note that the 2010-2013 model wasn’t available everywhere. Australia got it in 2010, and Europe in 2013, just before the change to 6-speed.
Yeah, or that some people are a lyin' (with images) on the Forum. :biker:
 
Okay, I confess. I imported my 2013 from California. I was young (81) and foolish at the time and I didn't think anyone would notice.
:excited::biker:
 
My DLX came from an American dealer in the Buffalo area and was imported to Canada by the first owner I bought it from a few years ago.
 
The UJM is what a motorcycle should look like, and the CB1100 is a fine example of it. I may or may not acquire another bike, but I will never sell my CB1100.
 
Thread starter
Yeah. The reason I bought my CB was partially because of my 76 CB750 and even more so because of my 82 Kawasaki LTD 750 which was very very similar in style and design but with more cool attitude.

I have no desire to sell it then don’t say anything coming in the future that will match it.

I appreciate what that guy did with his website, and I sent him some pictures of my bike because he might appreciate it. That, and I have always disliked the supposed failure point of this motorcycle that it was “under powered “ so would be nice for people looking into it to know that it can wake up with very basic mods.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Nachodaddy_imp said:
Okay, I confess. I imported my 2013 from California. I was young (81) and foolish at the time and I didn't think anyone would notice.
:excited::biker:
:rofl:

Is there an issue bringing a CB1100 from CA into AZ? Just paperwork? Taxes?
 
GoldOxide_imp said:
Nachodaddy_imp said:
Okay, I confess. I imported my 2013 from California. I was young (81) and foolish at the time and I didn't think anyone would notice.
:excited::biker:
:rofl:

Is there an issue bringing a CB1100 from CA into AZ? Just paperwork? Taxes?
:rofl:

Is there an issue bringing a CB1100 from CA into AZ? Just paperwork? Taxes? No, not at all. Going from anywhere to California requires that the vehicle meet California emissions requirements, which are stricter than most other states, I think.
 
PowerDubs_imp said:
Yeah. The reason I bought my CB was partially because of my 76 CB750 and even more so because of my 82 Kawasaki LTD 750 which was very very similar in style and design but with more cool attitude.

I have no desire to sell it then don’t say anything coming in the future that will match it.

I appreciate what that guy did with his website, and I sent him some pictures of my bike because he might appreciate it. That, and I have always disliked the supposed failure point of this motorcycle that it was “under powered “ so would be nice for people looking into it to know that it can wake up with very basic mods.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:huh: What 'basic mods' are you referring to?
 
Thread starter
bioman_imp said:
PowerDubs_imp said:
Yeah. The reason I bought my CB was partially because of my 76 CB750 and even more so because of my 82 Kawasaki LTD 750 which was very very similar in style and design but with more cool attitude.

I have no desire to sell it then don’t say anything coming in the future that will match it.

I appreciate what that guy did with his website, and I sent him some pictures of my bike because he might appreciate it. That, and I have always disliked the supposed failure point of this motorcycle that it was “under powered “ so would be nice for people looking into it to know that it can wake up with very basic mods.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:huh: What 'basic mods' are you referring to?
:huh: What 'basic mods' are you referring to?


Intake / exhaust / ign / fuel - just like any other engine in any other vehcle.
 
In defense of California, I was able to get a clean title for the Junked CB1100 by going through the process provided by California DMV. Saved a very good bike from the smelter.
 
Rboe_imp said:
In defense of California, I was able to get a clean title for the Junked CB1100 by going through the process provided by California DMV. Saved a very good bike from the smelter.
There can be no doubt that the State of California is grateful to you for saving the energy to reconstitute the wreck and redirect any waste from Mother Nature's body. :clap:
 
Back
Top