Exaust pee

BigRock_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
After servicing my 2014 DLX I noticed liquid under the right side exhaust. Checked it, definitely H20. No H20 on the left side. After getting underneath I could see a drain hole for the moisture, condensation drain I figured. Makes sense since the exhaust tilts up and won't send the H20 out the end. Checked the other side. The black coating is covering the hole.



I opened the hole and H20 came out.

[url=http://s1208.photobucket.com/user/markwil1/media/103832%20TU.jpg.html]
I suggest you check to see if you bike is Peeing.

[url=http://s1208.photobucket.com/user/markwil1/media/104235%20TU.jpg.html]
 
Yep, mentioned this before. Make sure both of those blow holes are clear and that upon start up both " pee" as you put it. Without those holes condensation has no where to go but puddle in the lowest part of the pipes. Whenever I wipe off the pipes I stick a nail up in mine and wiggle it around to make sure they are clear.
 
Back
Top