European accessories shop

carlodv72_imp said:
Hi guys,
someone knows an european shop for seats, windscreen and so on...
thanks
Hi carlodv,
I'm not sure if I'll be repeating things you already know; there's Givi but being in Italy you might already know that their accessories for CB1100 are very limited. Louis has a big inventory and they have many in the luggage and small accessories department. Having said that, they don't offer seats, and only generic windscreens(Puig etc). There's a company named KAHEDO here in Germany who claim to make custom seats for Honda as well but I have no experience with them. And of course, there's Corbin; I vaguely remember a Gunfighter&Lady for CB1100 costing around €750.
The best bet might be ebay for the screens(I got my Viper from there) and shop around for a local upholsterer(got my seat reupholstered during a vacation to Turkey). Just my 2p.

Hope this helps.
 
Thread starter
tuareg_imp said:
carlodv72_imp said:
Hi guys,
someone knows an european shop for seats, windscreen and so on...
thanks
Hi carlodv,
I'm not sure if I'll be repeating things you already know; there's Givi but being in Italy you might already know that their accessories for CB1100 are very limited. Louis has a big inventory and they have many in the luggage and small accessories department. Having said that, they don't offer seats, and only generic windscreens(Puig etc). There's a company named KAHEDO here in Germany who claim to make custom seats for Honda as well but I have no experience with them. And of course, there's Corbin; I vaguely remember a Gunfighter&Lady for CB1100 costing around €750.
The best bet might be ebay for the screens(I got my Viper from there) and shop around for a local upholsterer(got my seat reupholstered during a vacation to Turkey). Just my 2p.

Hope this helps.
Hi carlodv,
I'm not sure if I'll be repeating things you already know; there's Givi but being in Italy you might already know that their accessories for CB1100 are very limited. Louis has a big inventory and they have many in the luggage and small accessories department. Having said that, they don't offer seats, and only generic windscreens(Puig etc). There's a company named KAHEDO here in Germany who claim to make custom seats for Honda as well but I have no experience with them. And of course, there's Corbin; I vaguely remember a Gunfighter&Lady for CB1100 costing around €750.
The best bet might be ebay for the screens(I got my Viper from there) and shop around for a local upholsterer(got my seat reupholstered during a vacation to Turkey). Just my 2p.

Hope this helps.
Tuareg, thank you so mutch! I'll tray to see Kahedo and ebay... Givi is ok but some accessories have not personality...
 
Back
Top