Inline4_imp said:
The ferret_imp said:
The CB can handle up to 10 % ethanol, but if gas were available without ethanol, I 'd use it personally. You should get a little better mileage on 100 proof.
oooooh. Hundred Proof!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously though, that's good to know ferret. There is one place around here that sells ethanol-free gasoline. It's an old, run-down station that also sells some pretty decent ham too. Folks come from all over the place to buy it.
They keep some strange hours though. I guess I should buy a couple 5-gallon cans and fill them with the good stuff.
On my last ride I took a picture of their store hours.............................
Monday thru Friday 6am - 3pm
Saturday 6am till noon.
At least I can re-fuel there on Mondays!
oooooh. Hundred Proof!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously though, that's good to know ferret. There is one place around here that sells ethanol-free gasoline. It's an old, run-down station that also sells some pretty decent ham too. Folks come from all over the place to buy it.
They keep some strange hours though. I guess I should buy a couple 5-gallon cans and fill them with the good stuff.
On my last ride I took a picture of their store hours.............................
Monday thru Friday 6am - 3pm
Saturday 6am till noon.
At least I can re-fuel there on Mondays!
Ham and gas .... Hmmmmmm.
No need to fill 5 gallon cans, its really no biggie. Your motor is designed to accept 10 % ethanol. Now if they ever force that E 15 on us though, we're fooked.