ER5 - Trip - France

Paul_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
Hello all,

Beginning of April I went for a trip around France (From Paris to the Mediterranean sea and back by the Alps). :biker:

Since I could not test my camera before leaving many of my takes were not usable. :s
However here is the video, it gives a glance of what you could see in 4 and a half days around here:


PS: I do not know if I should have it posted here or in the "other bike" section
 
Cool times! Thought we might lose you and the other biker at 4:00... lousy drivers are everywhere :-/
 
That was incredible! What a gorgeous place. I loved going through those tunnels in the mountains with you and how the light would fill the screen at the end of each one. I also enjoyed how you interspersed moving shots with stationary ones and the music was great. Well done Paul! Thanks for posting that.
 
So many roads, so little time. Great journey, Paul. Thanks.
 
Thread starter
Sorry for the delay, i was in vacation :cool:

Quote:Looks like a great time! The South along the sea looks fantastic! Was the weather very hot?
I made that in April, the weather perfect (a bit cold without sunlight).

Quote:Great video Paul and I have been missing France these days.
I am rediscovering this country since I bought my first motorcycle! I am returning from a trip to Normandie/Bretagne/Vendée. I hope I'll find the time to prepare a short video.
 
Back
Top