oldgoat01_imp
Running like a top
Thread starter
As I've posted in an earlier thread, I'm trying to figure out how to convince my wife that a perfectly good exhaust needs to be replaced. I've gotten a number of good suggestions, particularly the hearing loss one. But none seemed to be a true winner. Like many of you I've been drooling over Ack's gold whitehouse gem and thinking "Damn, I'm having trouble with an exhaust how could I possibly sneak a new tank in"
Well then I see Ack has a posting in classifieds. He is selling his old tank. Tank looks fine, except for a couple of small dents in it. Hmm, I got to thinking. I redigitized the image, ran it through multiple filters when, imagine my surprise when I was able to discover the dents were an exact match for a 32oz Harbor Freight #189293 ball peen hammer!
"What's that noise I hear coming from the garage?" "Nothing dear, Damn! my pipe is dented and won't work properly!"
Well then I see Ack has a posting in classifieds. He is selling his old tank. Tank looks fine, except for a couple of small dents in it. Hmm, I got to thinking. I redigitized the image, ran it through multiple filters when, imagine my surprise when I was able to discover the dents were an exact match for a 32oz Harbor Freight #189293 ball peen hammer!

"What's that noise I hear coming from the garage?" "Nothing dear, Damn! my pipe is dented and won't work properly!"
