enzo

enzo_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
Just visited the STORE.
Everything is 1800
Me bike is 1100 NO?
Also.....I am not been disrespectful.....but nun of me friends speak latin.
[CB1100 HONDA] Forum is all Roman apparently[/u].
 
enzo_imp said:
Just visited the STORE.
Everything is 1800
Me bike is 1100 NO?
Also.....I am not been disrespectful.....but nun of me friends speak latin.
[CB1100 HONDA] Forum is all Roman apparently[/u].

Uh.. What?
 
$18.00, but I doubt coffee mugs cost that much. A note regarding shipping. Charges you individually, doesn't combine. Cost me $16.50 to ship 3 t-shirts, each in it's own envelope.
Just an FYI.
 
Thread starter
Haven't been on this site for a while...........
I should have asked first......
Is there a T-Shirt without the word FORUM.
The price does NOT actually bother me.
Thanks
 
Enzo these are all forum T shirts so they will all say forum on them.
 
Back
Top