Engine Vibration

No you did not just say that. You have been a member since Aug of 2013, you couldn't possibly NOT know what an RLET is.
 
You know 736 that popgun and I are just messing with you, but it is kinda of hard to believe that you don't know what an RLET is. There have been more than a few threads about them in the last 3 years.
 
Thread starter
I guess I don't read all the threads, just technical and problem solving stuff. My mc background is restoring and showing early CB750's.
What I like about this forum is its lack of trolls, and its esotericness.
 
As long as you find something of value here, it's all good. besides we like looking at pics of your bike.
 
Thread starter
736,

Awesome bikes!

Those rubber things on the gold bike lever ends are what we on the board call RLETS :)
 
Beardyweirdy, apologies for not noticing what my autocorrect did to your name!
 
LOL Cormanus. I turned mine off as it was murdering names and stuff posting here!
 
Pterodactyl_imp said:
beardyweirdy@me.com_imp said:
Great, thanks Cromanus. Appreciated...
Beardy didn't turn it off before posting that:D.

Cheers
Beardy didn't turn it off before posting that:D.

Cheers
Nice find.
 
:rofl: He's a long way further up the evolutionary ladder than me!
 
Back
Top