engine heat and lean angles

Good on you, Fred. Welcome.
 
fredkb_imp said:
hello. This is Fred. I have purchased the 2013 cb1100 without a prior test ride. I am happy to say that any fears about heat issues or lean angles were unfounded. To anyone who is considering these issues as being important , no worries. The bike is great around the curves. I can ride it just as aggressive as I do the dr650. As far as any annoying engine heat, it is virtually nonexistant. Thanks for everyones great input as it helped me decide to buy the bike and I am loving it.

Awesome news Congrats Fred :thumbsup:
 
Well played Fred!

I, like you bought without having test ridden the thing. Mine had only 104 miles on the clock and was an ex demo. I was glad they didn't offer me a ride because I was the most serious customer they had for the bike and it reassured me they wouldn't let any old Herbert take it out for a thrash on a Saturday afternoon. My worst fear was going in to look at it and finding out they'd leant it out for the day as a service loan bike on a wet day! :@

I too was not disappointed and love mine too. I wouldn't listen to Cager on Two Wheels too much, he hasn't been riding very long from what I could make out, and his 'reviews' seem to be little more than glorified test rides. I bet he's the scourge of every dealership in Portugal or wherever he's from. If you're reading this, sorry Cager, I love your videos and think you're fantastic! :D
 
fredkb_imp said:
hello. This is Fred. I have purchased the 2013 cb1100 without a prior test ride. I am happy to say that any fears about heat issues or lean angles were unfounded. To anyone who is considering these issues as being important , no worries. The bike is great around the curves. I can ride it just as aggressive as I do the dr650. As far as any annoying engine heat, it is virtually nonexistant. Thanks for everyones great input as it helped me decide to buy the bike and I am loving it.
GO FRED GO!!!
 
The Spaceman_imp said:
fredkb_imp said:
hello. This is Fred. I have purchased the 2013 cb1100 without a prior test ride. I am happy to say that any fears about heat issues or lean angles were unfounded. To anyone who is considering these issues as being important , no worries. The bike is great around the curves. I can ride it just as aggressive as I do the dr650. As far as any annoying engine heat, it is virtually nonexistant. Thanks for everyones great input as it helped me decide to buy the bike and I am loving it.
GO FRED GO!!!
GO FRED GO!!! :clap:
 
Nice work Fred. I also bought mine without a test ride, I had committed too much time to internet reviews and You Tube videos on the bike to not buy it!
 
Fred, I know this may be a little late, but my CB11 doesn't get nearly as hot as my 2002 VFR (right side kicks out a lot of heat in traffic). I have touched the peg fellers down a couple of times up in the mountains and the bike handled great. I was shocked that it did it.
 
Back
Top