Nov 4, 2017 #1 R Rollie Bruner_imp First service completed Thread starter Looking for the best chrome engine guards and where to purchase? Thanks in advance .
Nov 4, 2017 #2 H hb9400_imp Been there Rollie Bruner_imp said: Looking for the best chrome engine guards and where to purchase? Thanks in advance . Click to expand... I purchased the Honda engine guards from Samurider.com | Worldwide Shipping Japanese Motorcycle Parts there are other choices but I'm happy with them. Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Rollie Bruner_imp said: Looking for the best chrome engine guards and where to purchase? Thanks in advance . Click to expand... I purchased the Honda engine guards from Samurider.com | Worldwide Shipping Japanese Motorcycle Parts there are other choices but I'm happy with them. Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Nov 4, 2017 #4 R Rollie Bruner_imp First service completed Thread starter clearviewx_imp said: http://powersports.honda.com/2014/cb1100-dlx/accessories.aspx Click to expand... Thanks for the reply! Ordered a set of the Honda engine guards
clearviewx_imp said: http://powersports.honda.com/2014/cb1100-dlx/accessories.aspx Click to expand... Thanks for the reply! Ordered a set of the Honda engine guards
Nov 8, 2017 #5 R RandysCB1100_imp First service completed Got my Honda Engine Guards for my 17 EX and the dealer said thy are different from the 13 and 14 guards. Don't know what's different yet.
Got my Honda Engine Guards for my 17 EX and the dealer said thy are different from the 13 and 14 guards. Don't know what's different yet.