Enfield still kicking

greekcb_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
Hey everyone it’s been a while since I posted . Still have the CB which is an amazing machine . I also still have the old school enfield which I’ve been tinkering with lately , got some new bags that I mounted today , not really super useful but more for the vintage look and to put small items in , anyway I’m pretty happy with them . This bike has given me years of enjoyment
2ba484bdd493b8cfb0354252376f2ae5.jpg

guys with its share of headaches but nothing major
f8f8cbdca3503e7b9d1a10d7ecb3291b.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Very nice, greekcb.
 
Love the classic black with gold pinstripes. Have always thought that was a great combo.
 
If I understand your question correctly, the answer is, it is parked on the sidestand, that is grounded on a rock, so the bike can't sink into the loose ground.
 
Thread starter
Thanks for all the kind words everyone! Its def been a blast and a very unique riding experience. I'm glad to be able to own one especially the old school iron barrel modal
 
greekcb_imp said:
Thanks for all the kind words everyone! Its def been a blast and a very unique riding experience. I'm glad to be able to own one especially the old school iron barrel modal
Both is absolutely true. I see and feel it the same. And the Bullet is always a real joy and inspiration to take a look at.
 
Thread starter
Wisedrum_imp said:
greekcb_imp said:
Thanks for all the kind words everyone! Its def been a blast and a very unique riding experience. I'm glad to be able to own one especially the old school iron barrel modal
Both is absolutely true. I see and feel it the same. And the Bullet is always a real joy and inspiration to take a look at.
Both is absolutely true. I see and feel it the same. And the Bullet is always a real joy and inspiration to take a look at.
Yes sir absolutely! I really haven't been looking at any bikes lately and was sad to see that they stopped the bullet line. Especially since the UCE EFI model wasn't even that old. Id still like to ride one one day just to see the differences between that and my old iron barrel. Actually, i have been tempted to find a green military model and mod it out nicely. I've also noticed the used market for the bullets is slim to none these days. I think the people who really love the Enfield do own one and are hanging on at this point. Glad i kept mine!
 
Wisedrum_imp said:
The Bullet is still kicking. Even on nightrides.
Wisedrum, now is the time to tell us the truth: are you taking your pics in the Disney Hollywood studio..???, 'cos these are so perfect, even at night !!:thumbsup:
:)
 
No, I simply use a Galaxy S9 and its automatic while takin' pictures. The rest is the scenery my motorbikes and I find myself in. I'm not a photographer but sometimes,.mostly while I'm out with and on one of my bikes, I do a shot here and there.
 
Shadows and light. At an ice cream parlor in the country. Rhubarb and caramel with sea salt taste good together.

 
Interesting combination for ice-cream flavour Wisedrum.

I wish the image of your Bullet was sharper. Nevertheless, previous posted images make up for it.
 
Back
Top