Huladog_imp
Running like a top
Mine arrived from Cycles R Us, Chippewa Lake, OH in good shape. Box intact, found the wind screen and fairing wrapped separately in plastic bags and bubble wrap along with the small bag of black screws.
Figured I would give them a shout out since they shipped fast and free, got me the right stuff, at a good price for me to be sent to Honolulu. They're eBay seller "cyclesrus-greatparts" since some of you have had less than satisfactory ordering experiences recently.
I had a red color matched Road Comet on my '13 CB11 and I must say the Emgo fairing is a lot better than I expected for about $55.00 versus the $350 - 400 the Road Comet costed/must cost now.
I'm going to install on my '14 CB11 standard so it's already color matched with a nicely applied black paint, but I will take the time to spray the unfinished interior since the plastic (ABS?) is a lighter color with some overspray from the exterior.
The small screws to mount the wind screen are more robust than the little screws on the Road Comet which also had those tiny nylon washers which were so easy to lose.
Aloha!
Huladog
Figured I would give them a shout out since they shipped fast and free, got me the right stuff, at a good price for me to be sent to Honolulu. They're eBay seller "cyclesrus-greatparts" since some of you have had less than satisfactory ordering experiences recently.
I had a red color matched Road Comet on my '13 CB11 and I must say the Emgo fairing is a lot better than I expected for about $55.00 versus the $350 - 400 the Road Comet costed/must cost now.
I'm going to install on my '14 CB11 standard so it's already color matched with a nicely applied black paint, but I will take the time to spray the unfinished interior since the plastic (ABS?) is a lighter color with some overspray from the exterior.
The small screws to mount the wind screen are more robust than the little screws on the Road Comet which also had those tiny nylon washers which were so easy to lose.
Aloha!
Huladog
