capttwb136_imp
Running like a top
Thread starter
I bought one last winter and finally got around to attempting to put it on. I trimmed the two sides to allow for the turn signals and trimmed where it came into contact with the horns. I made a bracket to bolt it on the the horn attaching nut.
It fits really good now, the only problem I have is the headlight bucket attaching screws. They are not long enough. They are shoulder type screws with about 3/8" shoulder at the head to shim the larger bucket hole.
I need a couple with the shoulder portion being about double the length and the threaded portion another 1/2" longer, (I think). I'm having trouble finding them.
Has anyone put a Emgo fairing on their CB? If so where did you find the longer headlight bucket screws. I believe the Comet fairings come with the longer screws. For the guys that put on Comet fairings, approximately how much longer were the replacement screws than the stock Honda screws?
Thanks for any info you can provide.
It fits really good now, the only problem I have is the headlight bucket attaching screws. They are not long enough. They are shoulder type screws with about 3/8" shoulder at the head to shim the larger bucket hole.
I need a couple with the shoulder portion being about double the length and the threaded portion another 1/2" longer, (I think). I'm having trouble finding them.
Has anyone put a Emgo fairing on their CB? If so where did you find the longer headlight bucket screws. I believe the Comet fairings come with the longer screws. For the guys that put on Comet fairings, approximately how much longer were the replacement screws than the stock Honda screws?
Thanks for any info you can provide.

Pics



hy:
