I rec'd my Dekelvic link pipe today and it came with a gasket to more than adequately seal the connection to Honda's stock intermediate exhaust pipe. With the supplied silicon rubber compound smeared all over the mating surfaces, it slipped on easily and tightened right up with the clamp provided. The center stand stop bracket on the link pipe aligned satisfactorily (still a little off center, but good enough).
In addition to the link pipe, I rec'd a Dekelvic 9" oval polished SS slip on with hanger and its own clamp as well. It comes with a baffle preinstalled and the materials quality and polished finish is excellent. Everything from Dekelvic installed without difficulty, however I did not tighten all the connections yet. This is so that I can check the EMGO, which will hopefully arrive by tomorrow in time for the FOJ weekend.
"usgcmac", my question for you is, are you having difficulty attaching the EMGO slip on between your Yoshi link pipe (LP) and Honda's intermediate pipe (IP), or between the Yoshi LP and the inlet to the EMGO?
I don't believe "goldie" used an additional link pipe, which may contribute to "issues" with a proper install.
Another member here (gcarper) did his install like I'm doing mine except he used an additional link pipe he had from another bike. I believe it was a 2004 FZ1. His install surely was more professional overall, but still req'd some additional "tweaking" to get everything to fit and tighten up properly.
. . . fingers crossed!