mgoodie_imp
Running like a top
Thread starter
That is not a good sound!DGShannon_imp said:That is not a good sound!mgoodie_imp said:I dont mind not having the centerstand as I dont ever use it. After finally getting to ride with the new muffler I would say it sounds like a cross between a ricer car with loud mufflers and a raging beast that our bikes turn into with no muffler, theres not much muffling going on in there.
Offroad There was no end baffle on the muffler only one through the middle of the pipe.![]()
It is not quite the sound I would like but for $58 with shipping its a sound that I really love if you know what I mean. But really I am satisfied with the quality if the pipe. I believe it sounds a bit like a ricer because or bikes are naturally lower pitched tones from the engine like a bigger displacement car engine does and I personally like the higher pitched "crotch rocket" sound but if you get the rpms up higher it sounds just like that.
