Emgo Exhaust??

mgoodie_imp

Running like a top
Thread starter
Has anyone tried the Emgo megaphone shorty exhaust? I just ordered a set off amazon and was wondering if anyone tried them and found out if they have fitment issues or if they sound horrible. I will update when I get them and put them on.
 
Thread starter
Thread starter
Sounds good. Next time turn the phone sideways, that way you get a full screen shot.
 
Sounds racy! For any one else interested..how hard was the mount up?
 
Thread starter
It was actually very easy the only thing was the bracket did not reach the stock mounting spot so I attached it at a different bolt that is near by all said and done took 10 minutes. Also you have to remove center stand as there is no center stand stop on the new muffler.
 
mgoodie_imp said:
It was actually very easy the only thing was the bracket did not reach the stock mounting spot so I attached it at a different bolt that is near by all said and done took 10 minutes. Also you have to remove center stand as there is no center stand stop on the new muffler.
SCA-REW THAT. I wonder if the Yoshi center stand stop can be purchased separately from the system? If so that would take care if this issue.
 
I think this could be the solution if Yoshimura will sell it separately.

6a40248d3364e0bcb76cf2ef6b048f4b.jpg


And for the 14's you would need to cut it like this:

 
Thread starter
I dont mind not having the centerstand as I dont ever use it. After finally getting to ride with the new muffler I would say it sounds like a cross between a ricer car with loud mufflers and a raging beast that our bikes turn into with no muffler, theres not much muffling going on in there.

Offroad There was no end baffle on the muffler only one through the middle of the pipe.
 
mgoodie_imp said:
I dont mind not having the centerstand as I dont ever use it. After finally getting to ride with the new muffler I would say it sounds like a cross between a ricer car with loud mufflers and a raging beast that our bikes turn into with no muffler, theres not much muffling going on in there.

Offroad There was no end baffle on the muffler only one through the middle of the pipe.
That is not a good sound! :D
 
Back
Top