Emgo euro handlebars

Jaychaynes_imp

First service completed
Thread starter
Installed new handlebars by emgo yesterday. They fit like a charm, receive the market bar stabilizer weights, have a black finish and make the bike handling feel much more to my liking (aggressive/sporty). They also look stellar and are quite a bit less expensive than the renthals. Emgo also offers a "super bike" bar, clubmans and a few other styles for similar prices. I chose the euro because they had it in stock at Motorcycle Superstore here in Louisville. If you go to their website instead of Amazon, the bar rise, pull-back, etc. is all listed.

I'll upload pics later. My bars were $23 at Motorcycle Superstore.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I ran them for a while on my Bonneville. Definitely liked the height and bend. Glad to hear they work so well on the CB!
I think the only bar I've liked better over the years (and used numerous times!) is the superbike bar.
 
Thread starter
7567cd2f7fde996cafc68675e1cb3722.jpg
0e9d61457677707ad8bdbcc01eff04a5.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Is this the part number you bought? May be different as yours are black and I'll get chrome.
Any cable mods or re-routing required?

Emgo Chrome 7/8 in. Euro Style Handlebar - 23-12563
 
Papa Weeley_imp said:
I ran them for a while on my Bonneville. Definitely liked the height and bend. Glad to hear they work so well on the CB!
I think the only bar I've liked better over the years (and used numerous times!) is the superbike bar.

Did they ever make a better bend of handlebar then the K&N Superbike bar? I bet I had them on 1/2 dozen different bikes.
 
There's also a guy in England that's selling the K&N bend bar. I have three bars in my garage where the ends stick up instead of a a downward bend. The K&N has the downward bend. Feels great.
 
Back
Top