ECU tuning

1973cb750_imp said:
I have ???? That's what my ecu flash procedure thread is about
I apologize i thought that is the thread in question that was deleted.

Usually a Write up is when you would start a new topic as the "ECU flash Write Up" and would have a very detailed and concise step by step of the process with photos.

That "Write Up" is then saved/stickied by the mods in the proper category of the forum for people the easily be able to find. Instead of searching through pages of comments/debate to find what they need to know while they're doing the job themselves like you said.

For instance this is my oil thread/filter cross reference.

https://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=14295

This is my post on modding a fairing that is significantly cheaper than the ones from Japan

https://cb1100forum.com/forum/archive/index.php?thread-16674-2.html

2014 CB1100, 1981 KZ440 LTD, 1993 Yamaha XJ600 Seca, 1994 Yamaha XJ600 Seca
 
You’re welcome, mvk. Ferret or I could move it to the “How To” section if people would prefer it there.
 
Back
Top