Easy Rider

Offroad

Road warrior
Thread starter

I was just watching this music video of born to be wild this morning and brought back memories of the large poster I had on my bed room wall of these two icons as a teen ager.

Did anyone else have one?

Loved the poster, right next to my Raquel Welch poster ;-)
 
offroadfx4_imp said:

I was just watching this music video of born to be wild this morning and brought back memories of the large poster I had on my bed room wall of these two icons as a teen ager.

Did anyone else have one?

Loved the poster, right next to my Raquel Welch poster ;-)
Wow. That sure took me on a wiki-walk! I saw Toni Basil's name in the credits... didn't know she was in Easy Rider. So off to see what I could see. What an amazing career she has had. My kinda girl!
 
Wow! After seeing that I recognize I40 as they cross the Colorado River and Toprock. Then they ride though Flagstaff and around the San Fransisco Peaks area. Never knew that.
 
TCBronson_imp said:
Inhouse Bob is a funny guy! He ought to be on a stage,.....there is one leaving in 20 minutes!

Thanks for remembering!
:thumbsup::beerchug::beerchug:
 
Don't miss it Chapomis! :)
 
Back
Top