Dyno

FUZZY_imp

Been there
Thread starter
Just saw this?
8360bfbc75f036a8055c30f560ade483.
 
Pop off the speedo wire and find out.
 
I just realized there are several dyno places where I live.
After I change out my exhaust and do an airbox mod do I wait to get it dyno'ed until after I install my PCV, and do they tune there for you?
 
Mackerel_imp said:
I just realized there are several dyno places where I live.
After I change out my exhaust and do an airbox mod do I wait to get it dyno'ed until after I install my PCV, and do they tune there for you?
yes but just because they can run hp, torque, and a/f ratios,... not all dyno places can map a pcv for a Honda so you must take it to the right one. When you make the appointment make sure they have experience with dynotuning your type of bike.
 
Thread starter
Mackerel_imp said:
Yeah I looked into one and they have experience with PCV just not sure about the CB. Thanks!
Preferably you want to use a "DynoJet" dyno. You can look @ DynoJet's website for a certified tuning center near you.
 
FUZZY_imp said:
Mackerel_imp said:
Yeah I looked into one and they have experience with PCV just not sure about the CB. Thanks!
Preferably you want to use a "DynoJet" dyno. You can look @ DynoJet's website for a certified tuning center near you.
Preferably you want to use a "DynoJet" dyno. You can look @ DynoJet's website for a certified tuning center near you.
Yep, exactly what I did. Looks like I'll be able to do it!
 
Thread starter
Mackerel_imp said:
FUZZY_imp said:
Mackerel_imp said:
Yeah I looked into one and they have experience with PCV just not sure about the CB. Thanks!
Preferably you want to use a "DynoJet" dyno. You can look @ DynoJet's website for a certified tuning center near you.
Preferably you want to use a "DynoJet" dyno. You can look @ DynoJet's website for a certified tuning center near you.
Yep, exactly what I did. Looks like I'll be able to do it!
Preferably you want to use a "DynoJet" dyno. You can look @ DynoJet's website for a certified tuning center near you.
Yep, exactly what I did. Looks like I'll be able to do it!
:clap::beerchug:
 
FUZZY_imp said:
Weather permitting I have a 9:00AM appointment Friday for dyno. :celebrate:
Disconnect the speedometer sensor wire and see what happens.....with and without.
 
Randy B_imp said:
FUZZY_imp said:
Weather permitting I have a 9:00AM appointment Friday for dyno. :celebrate:
Disconnect the speedometer sensor wire and see what happens.....with and without.
Disconnect the speedometer sensor wire and see what happens.....with and without.
+1 I know all dynos are different but cycle world, two brothers, and motorcycle usa are getting a little bit more out of the CB because they are getting it to rev above 7K. Peak Hp seems to be in the 7200-7300 range.

Fuzzy, did you get your power commander?
 
Back
Top