Ducati Monster 620 - today's ride

LongRanger_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
It was the Ducati's turn in the rotation today, so away we went on a short 100-mile ride through the local mountains. Not bad for the end of November. It's a fun bike. Makes about 62 hp, fuel injected, six-speed, 390 lbs. Great fun.

These pics were taken today on the Peak to Peak highway near Rollinsville, CO, about 9000' elevation. That's the Continental Divide in the background.



[url=http://s1285.photobucket.com/user/ericlevy/media/Mobile%20Uploads/E956D41C-B705-4601-8632-6383A539687D_zps6w9po09i.jpg.html]
 
Cool motorcycles and mountains. IS there anything better?

Ooh ooh teacher, call on me!.... NO!
 
Great pictures LongRanger. Like Ferret, I'm a sucker for a good mountain.
 
"...and then a mountain lion swooped down outta nowhere and ate me!"

Great place to ride. Nice light ride too. I remember sitting on one when they first came out. Wow. Weighs nothing!
 
Thread starter
nhawk7504_imp said:
"...and then a mountain lion swooped down outta nowhere and ate me!"

Great place to ride. Nice light ride too. I remember sitting on one when they first came out. Wow. Weighs nothing!
That's not too far from the truth. We have periodic mountain lion sightings in our neighborhood, though I've never seen one myself. We also have lots of elk, deer, and an occasional bear.

This sight is not uncommon on our local roads. They don't always use the crosswalk!

 
Back
Top