Ducati Darmah

peterbaron

Road warrior
Thread starter
Click photo to enlarge

59b467d425dcb81762e23e251b6b41f7.jpg

1c7cafcade76295fd865a232569b0f4d.jpg

f47d10db449294fe78ba8be694f40dd4.jpg
5c52b8839d9f4f9baaea8f7dafede349.jpg


https://www.ducaticlassics.com/news/the-darmah-for-good-karma

:heart::heart:
 
WOW!! I like that!

But what kind of oil does it use? :P
 
Lord Popgun_imp said:
WOW!! I like that!

But what kind of oil does it use? :P
Dactyl Intergalactic Omnigrade Motorcycle Oil.

Of course.
 
Cormanus_imp said:
Lord Popgun_imp said:
WOW!! I like that!

But what kind of oil does it use? :P
Dactyl Intergalactic Omnigrade Motorcycle Oil.

Of course.
Dactyl Intergalactic Omnigrade Motorcycle Oil.

Of course.
Yes, I should have known :cool:

How is ole Ptero? Still on the CB?
 
Lord Popgun_imp said:
Cormanus_imp said:
Lord Popgun_imp said:
WOW!! I like that!

But what kind of oil does it use? :P
Dactyl Intergalactic Omnigrade Motorcycle Oil.

Of course.
Dactyl Intergalactic Omnigrade Motorcycle Oil.

Of course.
Yes, I should have known :cool:

How is ole Ptero? Still on the CB?
He was well when we last spoke and is still getting about on the CB.
 
I would have expected him to be on an Africa Twin or R 1250 by now due to his height.
 
Yes if I remember correctly he's a tall skinny dude.
 
That is beautiful, I’ve never ridden a bevel but being more undersquare vs the later 904cc rubber band motors they make buckets of torque right off idle. The later Pantah based motors use a light flywheel to complement the shorter stroke and as a result they don’t come alive until around 3500 rpm.

The Monster 1100EVO is a perfect example of a short stroke motor with little flywheel effect. When they were new back in 2011 new guys would pop up on the Ducati forums and ask why their bike shakes so much in 6th gear at 3000rpm….
 
The ferret_imp said:
Yes if I remember correctly he's a tall skinny dude.
Yep. That’s him. He had a moment lusting after an MV Augusta dual sport a few years back, but he stuck with the CB.
 
Back
Top