Droptail Trailers

Thread starter
Its a brand, actually spelled "Drop-Tail". Haven't been able to find one that I can look at before I buy, so I thought I would ask around, specially with all the Texans on the forum.
 
Chapomis_imp said:
Its a brand, actually spelled "Drop-Tail". Haven't been able to find one that I can look at before I buy, so I thought I would ask around, specially with all the Texans on the forum.
Made in Texas???? Heck its GOTTA be good! :D
Sorry my friend. I have no experience with the trailers; I'm just a transplanted Texan. Been transplanted for 20 years now.
Sorry, the tears are flowing so heavily now I can no longer reply to your post. :rofl: :beerchug:
 
Wow, that IS a nice trailer. :thumbsup:
 
Thread starter
It's pre-drilled for wheel chocks for one or two bikes. The chocks are on order along with a taller stone guard. Spare tire bolts to the underside.
 
Thread starter
The Can Am is great. Very zippy. All the tech that you could ever want, with the freedom of a bike. However, It will never replace 2 wheels for me.
 
Back
Top