Driving from Tulsa to Reno next week.

Inhouse Bob

Road warrior
Thread starter
It looks like I'll be driving across the Southwest through the Texas panhandle, across New Mexico and Arizona to Vegas, then up to Reno. Is anyone up to taking in a wayward stranger? I'll buy dinner and drinks :P
I'll be leaving Tulsa on Tuesday, Jan. 3, early. So Albuquerque area is the first night. Then Vegas the second night. I've never taken the southern route across country, so I am looking forward to the drive.
If you are open to the company of a CB fan for an evening, please PM me.
Thanks!
:thumbsup:
 
Driving!?!?!?!? Why not riding? :biker:
 
Bob's a great guy. If you can arrange meeting him along his route I know you will enjoy it and make a new friend.
 
Thread starter
Cormanus_imp said:
Driving!?!?!?!? Why not riding? :biker:
Ah, wouldn't that be nice. I'm flying to Tulsa to visit family and then driving Mom's car to my daughter in California. Mom isn't driving anymore and is passing it along. It's a 2005 Camry with 15,000 miles... and more than a few dings :s
The ferret_imp said:
Bob's a great guy. If you can arrange meeting him along his route I know you will enjoy it and make a new friend.
Thanks for the positive review! I have motels lined up but would rather make new friends. :thumbsup:
 
If you were taking a slightly more northerly route, I'd be happy to host you at my home in the mountains west of Denver. Maybe next time!
 
Thread starter
Thanks long ranger. I'd rather go through CO but I'm in a sorta hurry this time. I'm enjoying family time in OK but the car is at the dealer for a sprucing up and they can't seem to get a little part until next Wednesday for some reason. How hard can it be to get a part for a Camry?? Anyhow, I may just tell them to skip it so I can get rolling.
Happy new year!
 
Back
Top