Dragon pics

the Ferret

Road warrior
Thread starter
For those that went on the ride Thur May 28 and the rally ride Fri May 28

I have found our pics in the following places

Killboy

Thur May 28
pg 3 10:11 am

Fri May 29
pg 15 10:47 am
pg 22 11:10 am
pg 25 11:17 am

US 129

Thur May 28
pg 10 10:06

Fri May 29
pg 39 10:45 am
pg 43 10:52 am
pg 44 10:54 am

Sunday May 31
pgs 1 & 2 7:55 AM

129 Slayer

Thur May 28
10:10 am

Fri May 29
10:47 am
11:06 am



Still looking if I find more I will post them up. The US 129 site has been down for awhile.

:biker:
 
Thread starter
Thanks Sea

DAC and dUh our Sunday morning escape photos are up on

US 129

Sunday May 31
Pgs 1 & 2 7:55 AM

(added above)
 
Thread starter
Found some more

US129

Friday May 29

pg 44 10:54 am

(added above)
 
The ferret_imp said:
Thanks Sea

DAC and dUh our Sunday morning escape photos are up on

US 129

Sunday May 31
Pgs 1 & 2 7:55 AM

(added above)
Thanks! I'll check those out later tonight.
 
That's funny, they have you guys indexed in the "cruisers" section.

I checked out a few of the Killboy photos, looks like you guys had a good time! I'm a little jealous. But only a little, there are lots of great roads right in my backyard.
 
Thread starter
It was the people more than the roads that made it a good time. The roads were just icing on the cake (or ice cream on the cobbler as the case may be ) :rofl:
 
The ferret_imp said:
Thanks Sea

DAC and dUh our Sunday morning escape photos are up on

US 129

Sunday May 31
Pgs 1 & 2 7:55 AM

(added above)
Who's that at 7.40?
 
Thread starter
That's Ole "the Phantom CBer" and his son Josh.
 
Ah ha!
About to leave the US. Thanks. It was fun.
 
Phantom? My son and I just like to ride with each other. Don't hold it against us we know what the other guy is gonna do before he does! We been riding together for a long time.
We got going early that day had 500 miles to burn.
 
Thread starter
Not a bad thing Ole. I like riding with my son as well. Guys just asked who the phantom CB rider we kept seeing ride past us was? I had no clue for a long time and someone said it was you, recognizable by the trunk.

We were right behind you going out Sunday. I had 400 miles to do and Dac and dUh had 500 to do as well.
 
Back
Top