Don't recall this one before

the Ferret

Road warrior
Thread starter
Fun little video, catchy music. Riding on wrong side of road and he sounds like I imagine Ptero and Cormanus do

 
Mate, sorry to tell you this but the narrator is not an Aussie. He sounds as much like us as, say, a Mexican. Have another guess

But it was a good vid.

Cheers.
 
Thread starter
Ahh he's a New Zealander. BikeRider Magazine NZ. You guys don't sound like that? Can't wait to hear it in person.
 
Pterodactyl_imp said:
Mate, sorry to tell you this but the narrator is not an Aussie. He sounds as much like us as, say, a Mexican. Have another guess

But it was a good vid.

Cheers.
Kiwi?

I also noticed that he said the bike could go to 190kph or maybe 200kph. That would mean he's from that mythical land where the speed limiter was not included :D
 
At 3:33 he talks about the cam chain tensioner, which I do remember having trouble with on my old CL350.

But what puzzled me, wasn't some internal chain adjustment being talked about in another post about being the cause of some engine noise according to a dealer mechanic, but someone said it was direct drive, so that wasn't possible.

Was that a different chain?

It was in the same post a dealer mechanic called the oil cooler a radiator ;-) but I couldn't find it.
 
He also says it's fitted with combined ABS. The Australian/NZ bikes were not.

Good find, Ferret.
 
ride4now_imp said:
Nice find! I wonder what the sticker to the front of the gas cap
says? US models didn't have that one...
49f995123e55c74e5451307ecf2d132c.jpg


My bike has it, but it's a JDM tank.
Mine might even look like this

 
The Honda HISS. What is says on the sticker. We don't get it in the US. Is like a car system. The key is encoded and only works in the bike its coded with.
 
Back
Top