Dog Goggles

Guth_imp

Road warrior
Thread starter
Sorry, no CB1100 content as the CB was left behind on Saturday — instead my wife and I took the S2000 out for a spin in the wine country located southwest of Portland. As it turned out that there's still motorcycle content involved. I had anticipated a drive that was just a bit more spirited in nature, but must admit that I didn't mind this rather entertaining impediment.


 
The dog seemed pretty happy with this lot.
 
Lol, what a hoot. The S looks great.
 
Looks like they are following a Ural. Both of my dogs ride in the sidecar with me and enjoy it. At the recent Ural rally nearby there were probably 6 dogs riding in the sidecars. Great fun.
I'm familiar with two types of dog goggles - doggles which that dog seems to be wearing and Rex Specs which have a large central panel rather than the two eye cups of the doggles.
 
Thread starter
4 Paws_imp said:
Looks like they are following a Ural. Both of my dogs ride in the sidecar with me and enjoy it. At the recent Ural rally nearby there were probably 6 dogs riding in the sidecars. Great fun.
I'm familiar with two types of dog goggles - doggles which that dog seems to be wearing and Rex Specs which have a large central panel rather than the two eye cups of the doggles.
I never did manage to make out what kind of bike it was. I tried not to get too close as I didn't want the guy on the bike (nor his his dog, lol) to think that I was trying to push him in any way.

Obviously a good time was had by all regardless of the pace involved.
 
Back
Top