Sep 22, 2019 #1 F FLYTYM_imp Been there Thread starter Does the bike have an optional power supply in the wiring harness in the headlight?
Sep 22, 2019 #2 peterbaron Road warrior Yes, for sure, 2013 & 2014 have a 2 pin connector covered by an orange or dark red plug. I use it for my GPS and camera source, B+ May provide picture later
Yes, for sure, 2013 & 2014 have a 2 pin connector covered by an orange or dark red plug. I use it for my GPS and camera source, B+ May provide picture later
Sep 22, 2019 #3 K KiowaEagle_imp Road warrior I'ts also tied to the ignition system so when the key is off, it's off. Very handy for a forgetful old fart such as myself.
I'ts also tied to the ignition system so when the key is off, it's off. Very handy for a forgetful old fart such as myself.
Sep 23, 2019 #4 T tinboatcapt_imp Running like a top The aforementioned red connector is in the headlight bucket. There is a thread Here: http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=11123 That goes into some details about it. Jim
The aforementioned red connector is in the headlight bucket. There is a thread Here: http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=11123 That goes into some details about it. Jim
Sep 23, 2019 #5 Lord Popgun Road warrior This link shows the inside of the 13 bucket and the accessory connector. Will be similar for other models. http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=5656&pid=87099#pid87099
This link shows the inside of the 13 bucket and the accessory connector. Will be similar for other models. http://cb1100forum.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=5656&pid=87099#pid87099