Dodgy Kill Switch

You may rock your switch on-off several times to get back its functionality and self contact clean out.
If problem persists, may need to take further simple action, like internal inspection/servicing/resistance measurements.....to confirm the problem and successful fixing.
I mostly use my kill switch, along with the ignition.
 
I waited until I got home from the rally and then tried what peterbaron suggested. After rocking it back and forth 10 or more times, it no longer is a problem.
 
Before I wash (power) my bike, I always wrap up switches and grip pappies with soft plastic bags that prevent any handlebar mounted switches from water intrusion = no worries later. 0.02
 
rickcb_imp said:
I waited until I got home from the rally and then tried what peterbaron suggested. After rocking it back and forth 10 or more times, it no longer is a problem.
Glad you got it sorted. I like free fixes.
Good seeing y'all again this week. Be safe and have fun! :thumbsup:
 
rickcb_imp said:
I waited until I got home from the rally and then tried what peterbaron suggested. After rocking it back and forth 10 or more times, it no longer is a problem.
Good deal Rick!
 
Good job Rick, well thought out move that will help other users here and thanks for the conclusive feedback, i will use your "rock and roll" advice in the future, watch that moisture in the controls;)
 
Back
Top