Yep, looks like your dealer uses Battery Tenders, and installs the leads onto the battery when they assemble their bikes. An easy way to 1) keep batteries charged while on the showroom floor 2) sell Battery Tenders to motorcycle purchasers.
Cool. Saves me the trouble of adding one. My bike was brand new, came from NH on a dealer swap. The plug matches my Honda Optimate charger. I saw it the first week I owned the bike but did not put two and two together until today.
The last five motorcycles I have purchased have had battery charger leads installed. It is a nice thing to have but I ride so often I rarely use them. A nice problem to have...
The last five motorcycles I have purchased have had battery charger leads installed. It is a nice thing to have but I ride so often I rarely use them. A nice problem to have...