kballowe_imp
Running like a top
Thread starter
Do the seats from the 2014 Standard and the 2014 Deluxe model interchange?
I tried looking up the Genuine Honda Parts listing, and DOH ! OF COURSE they have different part numbers because different padding and covers.
The Deluxe tank is 1/2 gallon larger..... and I have already discovered that the OEM rear carrier installation is listed for a 2013/2014 Standard model - but not for the Deluxe model. Oh, I fitted one - but it was an interesting modification.
Sooooo - I wanted a Corbin seat - and they make no distinction between the Standard model and the Deluxe model.
That doesn't mean that it will fit - and they haven't a clue.
I tried looking up the Genuine Honda Parts listing, and DOH ! OF COURSE they have different part numbers because different padding and covers.
The Deluxe tank is 1/2 gallon larger..... and I have already discovered that the OEM rear carrier installation is listed for a 2013/2014 Standard model - but not for the Deluxe model. Oh, I fitted one - but it was an interesting modification.
Sooooo - I wanted a Corbin seat - and they make no distinction between the Standard model and the Deluxe model.
That doesn't mean that it will fit - and they haven't a clue.