DLX siblings

How cool is that? I hope he jumped on it.
 
How about that? If #93 was a forum member, it wasn't on the register.
 
A million thanks to LongRanger! Someone I just met via this forum over the past week who went above and beyond the call of duty to help out a fellow motorcyclist and check over this bike for me before I finalized the purchase.

I am thrilled more than I can say. I already had a deposit down and Long Ranger checking it over was the only remaining contingency! I gave the sales guy the full green light, just got off the phone with HaulBikes, and can hardly wait to get that beautiful bike from Colorado to New Jersey!

Thanks to you all for the coaching and encouragement, and especially to LR.
 
Congrats BigHonda! You might have to ride it out to CO sometime so it can visit its brother :)
 
Great work by LongRanger. The sort of thing we've come to expect from members of this forum.

Congratulations, BigHonda. It sounds like an excellent bike. I'm sure you'll enjoy it.
 
Good on ya Longranger, and congrats to Bighonda.

Great people on this forum, demonstrated once again. Proud to be here.
 
91, 93, 94, 95 on the register now. Anyone out there got 92?
 
Those guys must move a lot of bikes.
 
Back
Top